AMAZONE 2017 3C Demo Tour dates announced
19 July 2017
Having launched a ruck of new drilling and cultivation kit at the shows this year, AMAZONE is taking it all out on the road this summer and bringing it to in a field near you. Timed to fit in around the pressures of harvest, the demo tour will be there from 7am in the morning until 12pm giving you the chance to make the most of those few minutes in the morning before the combines roll. So why not pop along and take a closer look at what is rushing around the country on the AMAZONE 2017 3C Demo Tour.
With an 8 tractor line-up, the machinery on the Tour is designed to suit all farm sizes and soil types. If it is shallow cultivation, be it tines or discs, that you are looking at then we have both the all new Catros+ 3003 Special and Catros+ 8003-2TX compact disc harrows; plus we will have as well as the Cenius 3003 Super and Cenius 4003-2TX Super mulch cultivators which will be set up to do both shallow stubble chitting and deeper primary cultivations. The Cayena 6001-C, now featuring the TineTeC HD low disturbance coulter and front cutting discs, will be in work as well as the new Cirrus 6003-2C TwinTeC+, both of which feature our renowned ‘Single Shoot’ grain and fertiliser metering system. Of course there will be the option of conventional inversion tillage and drill combinations including the Cayros ploughs and the new, state-of-the-art Cataya conventional drill combination. In fact, all in all - you’ll find something that is sure to be of interest you so why not join us for a late breakfast or early lunch and check it all out?
Just click here for more information on what is going to be there
And which areas is Tour taking in?
Thursday 10th August: Leighton Buzzard, Beds
– in conjunction with Oliver Landpower and courtesy of Ascott Estate, Wingrave, Leighton Buzzard, HP22 4LW (just off the A418)
Tuesday 15th August: Ulceby, Lincs
– in conjunction with Lincolnshire Motors and courtesy of Brocklesby Farms, Croxton Road, Ulceby, Lincs., DN39 6YD
Thursday 17th August: Twycross, Warks
– in conjunction with Startin Tractors and courtesy of Startin Tractors, Burton Road, Twycross, Warks, CV9 3QE (directly opposite Twycross Zoo on the A444)
Tuesday 22nd August: Newport, Shrops
– in conjunction with Pontesbury Tractors and courtesy of H. Timmis Farms, Littlehales Manor Farm, Chetwynd Aston, Newport, Shropshire, TF10 9AN
Thursday 24th August: Runcorn, Cheshire
– in conjunction with John Bownes and courtesy of S & A Farms, Aston Grange Farm, Aston Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 3DG
Wednesday 30th August: Bridgwater, Somerset
– in conjunction with Compass Tractors and courtesy of Nataro & Sons/K S Coles, just off M5 Junction 24
For the 6 venues the post codes should take you where the events will be signposted but for any further details please contact your participating dealer, check on line or watch out for updates on our @Amazone.Ltd Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you at one of these Events